To protect the health and safety of faculty, staff, and students, the university has established this policy for visitors to the Yale campus.
- All visitors to campus must be invited by a university host.
- All visitors must be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All visitors must carry vaccination and booster documentation and be prepared to provide it if asked.
- All visitors must follow university mask guidance and all other university health and safety guidelines.
- Events, gatherings, and meetings that include visitors must comply with the events, gatherings, and meetings policy.
- Comply with CDC travel requirements as well as any additional university travel requirements.
- Self-monitor for any COVID-19 symptoms and do not come to campus if experiencing symptoms.
- Notify the host if they become ill or test positive for COVID-19 while on campus or within 72 hours following the visit.
- Participate in contact tracing if requested.