ISPS opens its doors to the Yale community by providing space for academic-related activities such as seminars, conferences, lectures, workshops, receptions, and other events at its 77 Prospect location.
Two different classroom spaces are available to members of the Yale community by request:
- Room A001 Floor Plan (seminar-style classroom; 49 person maximum capacity)
- Room A002 Floor Plan (tiered lecture-style classroom; 65 person maximum capacity)
Room Reservation Guidelines:
- Room requests will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis after priority is given to ISPS-affiliated programs, faculty, and events.
- ISPS reserves the right to decline requests for room use.
- For non-ISPS events, the building is available only during normal operating hours (M-F 8am-5pm during the regular academic year; M-F 8am-4pm during summer hours).
- Each event must have an onsite coordinator who will oversee and supervise logistics, including set-up and clean-up.
- A brief orientation meeting is required for anyone who is overseeing an event at ISPS for the first time. This includes groups who are new to ISPS, or repeating groups who have new people assisting them.
- Room capacity limits must be observed when planning events at ISPS.
- ISPS is part of Yale’s tobacco free campus; smoking is not allowed anywhere inside or near the building.
- Professional catering and self-service food are permitted for events scheduled at ISPS.
- We do not provide cups, utensils, plates, etc. Please make sure you have everything you need for your event.
- ISPS provides space and existing facilities only. Event sponsors must handle any special AV requests though Yale Media Services (203-432-2650).
- There is no fixed charge for events held at ISPS, however, we do require a COA in advance if additional custodial services are required for an event, e.g., extra cleaning of restrooms or the moving of furniture. Please confirm your needs with Pamela Greene and she will place the work order for your event. We will also charge for property damage or if the facilities are left in an unsatisfactory state requiring special cleaning services. These will be charged at overtime rates.
To request a room, please read carefully and follow these steps:
1. Fill out and submit the online ISPS Room Reservation Request Form below.
2. Upon confirmation that the room is available for use, guarantee your reservation by carefully reading and signing the appropriate ISPS room policy and procedure form:
Please send a completed copy of page 3 from the form to Pamela Greene.
3. Schedule an orientation session with a member of the ISPS staff to review protocol for building use by contacting Pamela Greene at (203) 432-3052.