ISPS Post-Election Event Shares Faculty Perspectives
Publication dateNovember 19, 2020
- Nancy Bermeo, Ordinary People in Extraordinary Times: The Citizenry and the Breakdown of Democracy. 2003. Princeton University Press.
- James C. Scott, Against the Grain: A Deep History of the Earliest States. 2017. Yale University Press.
- William G. Howell and Terry M. Moe, Presidents, Populism, and the Crisis of Democracy. 2020. University of Chicago Press.
- Peter Baldwin, Contagion and the State in Europe, 1830-1930. 2009. Cambridge University Press.
- Walter Scheidel, The Great Leveler: Violence and the History of Inequality from the Stone Age to the Twenty-First Century. 2018. Princeton University Press.
- Albert Camus, The Plague. 1947. Paris: Gallimard
- Long form journalism: The Atlantic’s coverage of the pandemic; Propublica on the CDC; Jane Mayer on Mitch McConnell